Fall Recipes to Try

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall is upon us here in Central Alaska...it comes early and is short-lived.  I am eager to try some autumn-inspired recipes or warm comfort foods in the next few weeks...here are some possibilities:



How about some Pumpkin Spice Syrup for pancakes?  Or a Pumpkin Risotto with Parmesan and Bacon?


I love using the crockpot in the fall...makes the house smell great as the food slowly cooks.  It also is a great help on nights when I have no time to prep food...I can throw it all together ahead of time and it is ready when we are.



Crockpot Mexican Bell Peppers
{These were awesome! Yum!}


Sausage and Veggie Medley  (This looks super easy!!)

My boys learned the virtues (yes, virtues) of Nutella on a recent trip down south...so we may have to try these...




So what are you cooking up this fall?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look yummy! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely try the meatloaf and the Nutella muffins.