Something to Look Forward to...

Friday, August 17, 2012


If you have read my blog for any amount of time you probably have noticed that each Monday I list gifts from God to be thankful for.  My inspiration for practicing the discipline of gratitude comes from Ann Voskamp, author of the blog Holy Experience and the book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.  She encourages readers to look for all the blessings that God has given us in order to change our perspective on life.  If you have not read either her blog or book, I would highly encourage you to do so!  It has been a life-changing adventure these past three years to look for God in all the aspects of my life: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

In November, Ann will be coming out with a DVD study (and a study guide).  I am so excited to see what this study has to offer!  But in the meantime, I will keep counting God's gifts....


No comments: