Great Day Every Day by Max Lucado

Friday, March 30, 2012


I love reading Max Lucado.  Always have. I was recently given his book Great Day Every Day to review.  Although it is one of Max's shorter books, it is filled with his great insights to life.  Some of the chapter titles are...

-Mercy for Shame-filled Days
-Gratitude for Ungrateful Days
-Fuel for Depleted Days
-Service for Fork-in-the-Road Days

At the back of the book is a discussion guide for each of the chapters and 30 "day changers" which are like short devotionals.

While I have enjoy every book I have ever read by Max Lucado, I found it a little harder to get into this one.  I am not sure why, because the writing is still as good as ever, and I did gain some insights from the chapters.  It may have been because really this is more of a pick-up and read a section book (like a devotional) than a book that builds upon itself. Regardless, Max Lucado's writing is always inspiring!


Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.

No comments: