Goals for 2012

Saturday, December 31, 2011


I don't really like making New Year's Resolutions. I always end up even forgetting what they were by the time we hit June!  But each year I try to pick a Word of the Year which happens to be "abide" for 2012. This will be the main concept that I will focus on in my walk with the Lord.

Besides that I have a few smaller goals in mind:

-A Pantry Challenge for January where I will try to use up what we have in the house to save some money in the process.  I will post more about that on Monday.

-Reading through the Bible chronologically in 90 days with a friend. I will be using
The Daily Bible: New International Version: With Devotional Insights to Guide You Through God's Word.


-Finally finishing memorizing James.  I am about halfway there, but it is slow going!

-Reading more classics...I have nine that I want to get through.


So, what are your goals this year?


No comments: