So Thankful!

Monday, July 11, 2011



Gratitude can change a heart...I am currently memorizing the book of James..."Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

It boggles my mind to think that we can have "pure joy" in the face of trials and yet that is God's command.  I am working towards the pure joy and gratitude for those hard times in life. Here is my continuing list of joy...

{1,574-1,587}

Protection when we had a utility pole burning in our backyard

Rain, rain and more rain

The return of a friend from vacation

Photos of my family

Sleeping in until 9am

Sun, finally!

Tons of cucumbers from the garden

The ability to minister to others

Spreadsheets (keeping everything organized)

Grace for others

Evening sun

Cool morning breezes

Inside jokes

Afternoon nap in a recliner


1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Rain... such a blessing. Yay for fresh cucumber from the garden! Love inside jokes! Such a wonderful list of gifts! :)