Reading through the Bible with Success

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


Last time this year I was starting a journey that I will never regret.  I read through the Bible using the Bible in 90 days program.  What a blessing to get a bird's eye view of God's Word! Since then I have read the Bible in 90 Days twice and become a mentor for those that want to read through also.

There is a new session starting July 11th at Mom's Toolbox.  There is still time to sign up and become a part of an online group that will include a mentor and others that are reading with you.  Doing this challenge in this way helps you stay focused and motivated. Accountability really has been the key for me completing the Bible.  If you are interested in signing up, click here.  I pray you will be blessed as much as I have been!


No comments: