God's Love Letters to You by Dr. Larry Crabb

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I love the idea that God's Word is like a letter to us!  I recently had the opportunity to review Dr. Larry Crabb's devotional, God's Love Letters to You, which is based on his book, 66 Love Letters.  I haven't read 66 Love Letters, but after reading his devotional I think I might want to pick up that book!

Each short devotional is based on one of the books of the Bible (not all of the 66 books are represented here since this a forty-day devotional).  Each day focuses on what God would say to us through that particular book.  After each devotional are a few questions to reflect upon and a prayer.   I love how Larry writes and portrays God's love for us even in the hardest of circumstances! If you want to get a feel for what God tries to say through us in His Word this is a great way to do it.


Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.


No comments: