No Self-Pity, Please

Monday, June 27, 2011



"And the more I verbalized what I was thankful for, the less cloudy my heart felt. I couldn't explain my feelings, and I still didn't understand them, but I think verbalizing what I was thankful for was the very thing that kept me from wallowing in pity." --Lysa TerKeurst from the book Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl


{1,546-1,560}

Summer desserts
Manual labor for the boys and I
Fresh garlic and chives bread
Time to memorize Scripture
That God holds us while we are hurting
Little babies
Honeyberry bushes
Birds chirping
Pesto
Cucumbers galore on my plants
Pizza night with friends
The ability to learn Scripture
The book of James
Raindrops on flowers
That I was asked to be a team leader during the online session of the Bible in 90 Days

No comments: