Bible in 90 Days {Take Two}

Sunday, February 6, 2011


This is my second time going through the Bible in 90 days program.  Last year I read through the Bible in 61 days!  However, this year I am not moving as fast.  I am totally fine with that.  I have either been right on track or one day ahead with a day or two where I was behind a bit.  With homeschooling and working part time, I can't seem to get any farther than that.

One of the things that I love about reading a second time through is that I am making even more connections than what I did the first time.  The stories and passages are more familiar to me now...I can see what is up and coming and connect it with what I have already read.

This week has been a tough one...Chronicles is hard to go through considering that we just went through Kings and they are pretty much the same stories.  I am looking forward to moving on to Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, etc.  But I did have several verses strike me this week. Here is one of them.

Serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you. I Chronicles 28:9

No comments: