Weekly Wrap-up: Back to School

Friday, January 7, 2011


So after a three week break we are back at it. It was so difficult to start school back up this week.  Tim has been really sick. I have also been somewhat under the weather. We had such an awesome, long break that we are missing it already.

The boys started working again.  Noah has been hitting the multiplication tables pretty hard.  He is actually working in long division, but we realized that he needed a bit of a review in multiplication to make the division go smoothly. Both boys are working on memorizing Psalms 139.

I need to start looking over the history program that I have decided to use with Zach next year, Trisms (Rise of Nations). This program is unlike anything we have used before so I really needed to figure it out ahead of time to the best of my ability.  I was going to try to do it this week, but never got to it.

I started back to teaching Spanish lessons. I found out that one of my students is moving so I quickly lined up a new student who will start in February.

This week I started as a mentor for the Bible in 90 Days program that Mom's Toolbox hosts. I have about 15 people who are in my group that I am mentoring online. Then there are about six people in my church that I am mentoring also.  So far it has been an awesome experience.  I am so excited to see all these people read through the Bible and be blessed by it!

It's been a busy week!

No comments: