When a Fish, a Vine, and a Worm Meet...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


As I have been reading through the Bible in 90 Days, I have been on the lookout for the next series of lessons that I will be teaching my Jr. High Sunday school class.  While reading Jonah it struck me that there might be a plethora of lessons there.  So about a week ago I decided that in September I will teach a Jonah series to the kids in the class. Well, yesterday while surfing the web I found out that Priscilla Shirer has a new Bible study out on Jonah!  This is perfect timing.  I am almost done reading the Bible through (I probably have about 8 more days).  Now I will have time to devote to a Bible study.  I will do the study as I teach the kids.  I am so excited that God worked it out this way! He has great timing, doesn't He?! Most of my material that I use to teach the kids is not my own anyways.  I have used parts of Beth Moore's Bible studies and also used a book by Andy Stanley to teach them. This time I can use the information that Priscilla has put together. Can't wait to dig in and see what a ship, a fish, a vine and a worm have to teach me!  

1 comment:

Jen U. said...

That sound fantastic Debbie! Thanks for sharing about it.

I wanted to let you know that I am passing on a blog award to you.

Hugs and Sushine,
Jen Unsell