Weekly Wrap-Up: In Which I have a Meltdown!

Friday, August 20, 2010

So life has been so busy that I have lost it!  Ok, not really, but I have been so stressed lately with berry picking, setting up our new laptop, getting school up and running and prepping for my Spanish lessons that I have felt so overwhelmed!  I felt like I was melting down!

Well, this week has been a welcome change...we have had very few outside activities and were able to stay home a bit.  We added more to our school schedule (more subjects that is), but won't be up to the full schedule until the beginning of September.  One of the things we are starting this year is that the boys have their own Bible reading time. Zach is reading through Luke right now and using SPECK to go over what he has read.  Noah is using the Day by Day Kid's Bible, and I am hoping he will be able to read through the whole Bible eventually.

I am just praying I can make it through this school year!  For some reason we are starting out the year feeling run down and worn out.  Hope that changes soon!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I hear you, Debbie. I had a week like that too. I hope next week is much better for you!

Stefanie said...

Sometime's staying home is just what we need. We had lots of errands and VBS last week and I really missed just being home.