Captured By Grace by Dr. David Jeremiah

Saturday, August 14, 2010


Do you really understand grace? Do you know that God is out to get you...pursue you with His love? Have you been captured by grace?

Dr. Jeremiah explores the concept of grace and what it means for us as human beings. Using the life stories of the apostle Paul and John Newton (the author of the song, "Amazing Grace"), Dr. Jeremiah gives us a picture of what grace can do in a person's life that was totally against God. He travels through the different principles of grace like...
*apart from works.
*accepted by faith.
*available to all.
*attained by justification.
*awarded freely.
*acquired through redemption.

My favorite part of the book was when he elaborates on the story of the Prodigal Son. I love how he focused on the response of the father to his son and the grace that was involved. I will have to admit at times I had a hard time focusing on some parts of the book, but all in all I loved this look at grace!


Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it. I am not required to give a positive review. All my opinions are my own.

No comments: