Made for Praise...

Monday, April 19, 2010

holy experience


God has been teaching me lately that we are made for praise and worship...we just have to make the decision on what/who we are going to worship....Here is my continuing list of things to be thankful for....I am working my way to 1,000. If you would like to participate or learn more visit Ann's blog, Holy Experience, by clicking the above button.

494. The curriculum fair I am attending this week.
495. God's blessings in the form of friends...He is truly blessings me in this area.
496. Time to rest.
497. Getting to see a baby horse (24 hours old)...so precious. A friend of mine is going to purchase her.
498. Tulips!

499. Time to work on cards.
500. I have made it to 500 things to be thankful for!!!
501. Chocolate Frogs!
502. Cuddling on the couch with Noah.
503. The end of school in sight.
504. The birth of Lucy (a young couple from our church had their baby!)
505. Chai tea
506. Learning how to lean on the Lord.

No comments: