So Many Things to be Thankful for...

Monday, February 8, 2010

holy experience
 
So many things to be thankful for...
 

346.  Zach's birthday...we have a teen!
347.  An opportunity to bless those that curse me.
348.  Getting to do my monthly bulk cooking ("Cooking Adventures") with a friend today! 
349.  Dinners that are in the freezer.
350.  My new chef's shirt from my friend to wear while we cook together.

351.  Great books to read like the one I am reading now, What Difference Do It Make?
352.  God providing for our needs when we don't even realize we have needs.
353.  A night of pizza and the game "Sequence" with friends.
354.  Baking bread.
355.  Wonderful Spanish students.
356.  God's protection.
357.  Comfy living room furniture.
358.  Time...yes, just time...time to get everything done that I need to get done.
359.  My friends that look out for my boys.
360.  The library...what would I do without it?!

No comments: