Titan's Uncle and New Playmate

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ok, so I know that all of this might be confusing, but I will try to fill you in.  Titan's daddy, Kazz,

Kazz and Titan
unexpectedly died last August. Kazz was owned by some dear friends of ours, and they are now looking to get another mini schnauzer. Well, Kazz's parents (these would be Titan's grandparents) just had another litter!  And Kazz's owners will be getting one of these new little puppies in March!  They are going to get another boy!  This means that Titan will have a new playmate who is actually his uncle!  We can't wait to meet the little guy! 


From My Pictures
Here is the litter...five girls and two boys. 

1 comment:

purple squirrel said...

Oh, Debbie!~ I didn't realize you had a mini schnauzer! Rebecca's best friend has one ("Rainbow"), and my family all love her. :)