A Multitude of Blessings

Monday, November 2, 2009

holy experience


Here is my list of the things I am thankful for this week...

61. Friends that take my kids on field trips when I have to work.
62. The snow that fell last week...makes everything beautiful.
63. Watching Titan experience snow for the first time.  Very funny!
64. Noah's spiritual birthday
65. One in a Million Bible study
66. Angie--a new friend!  I absolutely love her...she is funny and so sweet!
67. Long stemmed roses that I received this week.
68. A good night's sleep
69. Protection on the icy roads
70. Delicious, juicy pears
71. Being able to walk with a friend every Tuesday
72. A visit from Tim's cousin...a missionary in Africa
73. Mexican food

74. Finding Christian humor at Inherit the Mirth.
75. Snuggling with the boys when it is cold outside.
76. Noah's enthusiasm for learning Scripture.
77. File folders!  Couldn't keep myself together without them!
78. Chess club for Zach.
79. The fall festival for the boys.
80. Hot baths with bubbles, of course!


No comments: