Rainforest Animal Fun

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We are doing zoology this year, and I decided to add a few fun things in the boys' workboxes this week related to rainforest animals.  Here are a few of the resources...many of them are more for Noah's age, but Zach might do a few also.

I am going to have Noah read about South America as that is the rainforest I am familiar with.  Years ago Tim and I traveled to the rainforest in Northern Argentina/Southern Brazil.  It was awesome!

Noah loves to draw so I will have him draw a few rainforest animals.
This is a cool poster in which I will have the boys try to spot each of the animals that are on the border of the poster.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gav would be so in love with this. He's all about science and knows more than I do (that's not saying much! LOL)

Check my blog out, I gave you an award.