Over the Top Award

Thursday, October 29, 2009


Michele over at My Blessings from Above gave me this award! It came at the perfect time (don't you just love how God works) as I was having a really down morning. I love Michele's blog...she has such creative ideas like the Pumpkin Head family! Go check out her blog!

For this award I am supposed to answer the questions with one word (impossible!) and then pass on the award to some other great bloggers.  They are to do the same.  Here we go...

1. Where is your cell phone? I don't have one! Behind the times!
2. Your hair? needs to be cut
3. Your mother? great with little kids
4. Your father? kindest person I know
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? Can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your goal? being a great wife and mom
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your hobby? stamping, scrapbooking
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? not sure
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something you aren’t? outgoing
15. Muffins?  pumpkin chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? more books
17. Where did you grow up? all over, I'm an Army brat
18. Last thing you did? exercised
19. What are you wearing? workout clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? Titan (mini schnauzer)
22. Your friends? wonderful
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? a little down
25. Missing someone? Dad
26. Vehicle? Durango
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? any craft store
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? this morning
32. Your best friend? is an angel
33. One place that I go over and over? the store
34. One person who emails me regularly? Linda
35. Favorite place to eat? anywhere but home

I am passing on this award to...

Candace over at His Mercy is New
Kathleen over at El Rincón Español
Jen over at The Unsell Family Blog
Barb over at Everyday Glimpses



1 comment:

Jennifer Unsell said...

Thank you sooo much Debbie! Your award made my day. I will get my answers posted. Hugs to you and I LOVE your blog too!
~Jen