The Gospel of John

Sunday, July 19, 2009

We recently finished watching The Gospel of John which is a 3 hour movie depicting the life of Jesus. What I loved about this film was the fact that you could take out a Bible, find the gospel of John and read along as the movie was playing! The only words in the movie are the words from the gospel in the Good New Bible version. We did break it up and watch it in parts. Zach was even able to watch all of it and get a lot out of it. I know that I understood more by watching it happen in front of my eyes. The acting was well done...I loved the way Jesus' conversation with the woman at the well was portrayed...it almost came across like they were joking with each other. Definitely not what I had envisioned, but I could see it happening that way!

No comments: