We are feeling....

Friday, May 29, 2009

...a little uneasy as our camper (which is in the backyard) was entered (we haven't been locking it) and some clothing was stolen out of it. I was the one that found it and realized that someone else had probably slept there last night. We are quite unnerved and the boys are very uneasy, but really all is ok. It seems that the thief preferred my clothes so I am the one that lost a pair of Nike's, a nice jacket and a shirt. God is good and even though I feel violated and anxious about the whole thing He is watching out for us. I called a friend today and told her what happened, "Her immediate words were, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7" I am so thankful for friends that know just the right things to say! By the way, we will be locking the camper from now on!!

No comments: