Word of the Year {Looking Back}

Monday, May 18, 2015

This week is going to be crazy for me so I thought I would take a "blogging break" and re-post a look at what God has taught me over the years through the practice of picking a Word of the Year. Not familiar with the idea? This post will explain it better. It has been such a blessing in my life to focus on one concept for a whole year and learn through it. Here's a look at what I have chosen over the years...



In 2009, I chose PatiencePrayer became the focus in 2010. Grace in 2011 taught me some difficult lessons in forgiveness.  Abide in 2012.  In 2013, Redeemed became the word and the promise that God would take all the grief I was enduring and use it for my good. I decided in 2014 to Count...to explore what really matters/counts in life. This year I am looking for Hope as I continue the journey of a "new normal" in my life after loss. 

So come back each day this week as I explore grace, redemption, and hope. We will take a look at the Filler of Holes, the death of grace, and learn how to count all over again.

No comments: