When You are Lost {Healing While You Wait}

Friday, February 6, 2015



Eighteen months ago I walked out of the church I attended for twenty years. I walked out a devastated woman. Torn apart by rejection and ugly words, my trust in people reached an all time low. I trusted no one. Christians were the most to be feared in my mind. I lost my ability to connect with others. I lost my sense of who I was. I lost my ministry I had there and my influence. I lost a piece of my support network. I was just plain LOST...

To read more of my story about waiting on God please visit my friend, Candace, today over at His Mercy is New...

Also, don't forget about Candace's new e-book, Wait Only Upon God which is a forty day devotional about focusing our hope on Him instead of our circumstances. I can't recommend this devotional enough as it brought tremendous healing for me the first time I went through it. I will be re-reading for Lent which starts February 18th. Also, Candace has offered my readers $2 off the price of the e-book until February 13th. Use the code THEARCHITECT when checking out to receive the discount. Will you join me?



No comments: