His Presence

Monday, May 26, 2014


Such a beautiful time of year here.  I have been spending my days setting up my garden. It is a time for me to be at peace and to pray...a little "spiritual whitespace". To enjoy God's presence.

Counting my gifts today...

{4,512-4,528}

-The opportunity to be on the launch team for the new book, Finding Spiritual Whitespace: Awakening Your Soul to Rest

-Creating a fun activity for the boys--a candy/air soft war
-Worshiping all together
-Meal planning
-Movie night with the family
-Learning to accept what God gives
-Conversations with my sons
-Books in the mail
-A new chair in the living room
-Hot coffee on a cool, windy day
-Afternoon nap
-Quiet time with Christ
-Laughter in church
-Iced coffee
-New paint in the garage
-Getting to see a student graduate
-Interacting with the youth I once taught

No comments: