Always Loved

Sunday, November 24, 2013



God is always good and I am always loved.--Ann Voskamp

{4,028-4,046}

-Christmas is coming! So excited for the coming season
-That Titan's surgery went well
 {Poor Titan feeling nauseous after surgery}
-Our vet bill lowered
-Organic pears
-Watching my Spanish students in Willy Wonka
-Zach driving himself to events and work
-A Saturday afternoon nap
-A puppy napping beside me
-New artwork on my wall
-Anxiety that makes me run to Christ
-Surviving an emotional night
-Making a bunch of muffins to freeze
-Thanksgiving preparations
-A week of rest coming up
-A Spanish student writing a poem about me

-That the coming of Christ is the evidence of God's love for us
-Loving the lessons God is pouring into me
-Sunday afternoon coffee with a friend
-Greater independence for my son

No comments: