Keep Calm and Count On

Sunday, May 12, 2013




One of the greatest ways to persevere under heartache or trials is to count the blessings that we do have.  It is all a matter of not looking at the negatives of life...remaining calm and counting on.

{3,402-3,423}

-Getting the 1,000 Gifts app for my phone.  So awesome!  What a great way to keep track of gifts as I go through the day.

-A visit with my cousin
-Snow almost gone
-A broken down car and a friend close by to rescue me
-A hardworking husband that is willing to fix the aforementioned car!
-Making meals for the freezer (such a chore, but sure feels good when the freezer is full!)
-Our mystery meal
-The end of school
-Signing up for my last class to renew my teaching certificate
-VBS soon!  Praying that lives are touched and reached for Christ
-A great end to a year of Spanish lessons
-Felted eggs
-Homemade bread from a student
-A busy, busy Friday
-An unexpected answer to prayer that shows me that God is watching out for me
-Ministering to the young people in our church
-The privilege of praying for others
-Ducks in our neighborhood

-Sunroof

-Unexpected flowers
-Getting ready to garden
-Plants in my living room waiting for the greenhouse or the garden


1 comment:

Judith C Evans said...

So true that counting blessings helps with trials. Wonderful list...glad you had a friend to help when your car broke down! Have a blessed week!