Attitude of Gratitude

Monday, April 15, 2013


"Gratitude diffuses attitude." --Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions

In an effort to keep my attitude where Christ would want it, I count gifts...

{3,340-3,353}

-Reading Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions {EVERY woman needs to read this book!}

-Great conversations with my boys
-Going to a marriage conference
-Getting some deep cleaning done
-The struggles that I have gone through this year
-Knowing that God fights for me
- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage Conference that we went to this past weekend
-Learning once again how to forgive
-Dentist appointment done
-Sun shining
-Sleeping in the sun
-New shoes
-Chickadees out our window
-Just a few more weeks to finish the semester

Linking up at...

No comments: