See the Beauty

Monday, March 18, 2013

“I want to see beauty. In the ugly, in the sink, in the suffering, in the daily, in all the days before I die, the moments before I sleep.”--Ann Voskamp


A gratitude list helps me see the beauty in all kinds of areas of life...in the pain, the mundane, and in the lovely.

{3,271-3,289}

-An answered prayer
-God working behind the scenes
-Meal making (getting it done)

-Brand, new shirts
-A extra puppy at home for a little while
-Help from a friend in the form on encouragement
-Watching "Wreck it Ralph" with the boys
-Sweet strawberries
-Spring Break
-Beth Moore's study on Deuteronomy
-Returning students
-Pizza and movie night
-Lists of things I need to do (keeps me focused)
-Peace in the face of turmoil
-Extra rest to fight off a cold
-Mist in the morning
-Son to help with the shopping
-Compliments about my son
-Kind words again from a cashier

Linking up at...






No comments: