Project Life: One year in two months

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Mom Creative
 
This week is spring break...more time to work on scrapbooks! Yay!
 
I have finished 2009 in two months!  Amazing, right?! Now granted this isn't a picture a day or doing a page a week, but just an overview of the year.  Project Life makes scrapbooking so easy and quick that I think I am actually going to be able to catch up!  Onto 2010!
 


{Dad with the boys}

{Pictures of Titan}

{The last page of 2009}

 


Products I am using...






2 comments:

Cami said...

I love hearing that you finished 2009 in two months! That gives me such hope. I have been plodding along on 2011 while I'm doing 2012. I'm not as fast as you, but I'm certainly loving how much easier PL is than trying to figure out some other method of going back and documenting a whole year.

April said...

great job...love that you are getting so caught up :) I also am blessed by your thanfulness posts every week!

http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/plweeks-8-9-and-10.html