Project Life: An Update

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Mom Creative


I finally have a set of pages for my Project Life album! So exciting!   I am slowly getting started on more pages.  I have realized though that there are some other page designs that are going to work better so I will be ordering those as soon as they are in stock.

{Title page for 2009}

{Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day at our house}

The top left picture shows the footprints of the "visitor" that stops by each St. Patrick's Day to leave chocolate coins and Lucky Charms!

This weekend while Tim is at work I hope to get a few more pages done.  I also need to work on taking better photos of my pages.  I am getting a glare from the flash.  Any good ideas on how to correct that?

I have to say that Project Life is so much easier than what I have been doing for years (Creative Memories)...I love that I don't have to figure out layouts.  I love that I don't have to put adhesive on the backs of every photo.  I love that a page can be done in a few minutes!  I am currently working on photos from 2009, but I hope to get caught up so that I can have more journaling.  One thing I have noticed is that when you get behind you forget what actually happened and you have less to write about.

If you are interested in learning more about Project Life, see Becky Higgins site.

2 comments:

{C} said...

Awesome that you are going back and getting caught up! I hear you on having less to write about. I always struggle with that when I go back to work on older photos.

Julie said...

Good for you! I'm just now starting to go back & work on pages. Love the green footprints you leave on St. Patty's day...so fun!

Thanks for sharing!