Pantry Challenge Update

Monday, January 30, 2012


So the pantry challenge is almost complete...just one more day.  This has been an awesome experience!  I have only spent about $300 this month on groceries and have greatly increased space in my freezers and pantry shelves. I feel like I have been so productive in using what was already here...however, I am eager now to restock!  I have some cooking ahead of me so that I can make meals for my family and for my friend's family (we exchange meals each month).  I am thinking that I need to do a pantry challenge at least once a year (or maybe even twice). I sure have saved a bundle and been a good steward of what we already have!

Have you ever done a pantry challenge? Go to Good Cheap Eats to read more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really need to do this! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)