In Need of Grace

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


It is amazing that when you pick a Word of the Year how God helps you focus on it and gives you lessons in it beyond what you expected. God is continuing to show me how grace works in our lives.

We are all in need of a little grace.

As I look around at my family, those I go to church with, and those I see only from time to time I am coming to the realization that we are all in need of grace.  Lots of grace!  We are all fallen.  We have all missed the mark.  We can never measure up.

So...
to the child that never listens to what I am saying
to the student that refuses to cooperate
to the friend who shows her flaws
to the fellow church member that I don't agree with
to the family member that gets on my case
and above all...
to the woman filled with her own sins and shortcomings (translation: ME)

I will extend grace!

HE is all about Grace....unmerited favor shown upon us. He is all about seeing our faults and loving us in spite of them.

Praise be to God!

 

No comments: