Freezer Pizzas

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I have done a lot of freezer cooking over the past few years, but I have never attempted to make frozen pizzas.  Honestly, I thought it wasn't doable. I recently came across a site called Freezer Dinner that changed my mind. So a few weeks ago I set out to make personal-sized pizzas to put in the freezer.  The idea of making big pizzas scared me, so I thought I would start small. I was amazed at how easy it was!

Here is a video on freezer pizzas from the author of Freezer Dinner.  It will take about 15 minutes to watch the two parts, but it is well worth it.  I hate reading instructions, so being able to watch the whole process was so much easier. But if you are the type that loves to read the directions, here you go. Her recipe is for four large pizzas.  I happened to use my own dough recipe.  I am thinking that your favorite pizza dough recipe would work.

The author of Freezer Dinner has a cookbook out called Fabulous Freezer Meals.  I am looking forward to buying it in the near future.


No comments: