Task Analysis Sheets

Friday, January 21, 2011

A few months ago I bought and read (for the most part) Senior High: A Home-Designed Form+U+La in order to plan Zach's high school career.  One of the suggestions in the book is to create TAS (Task Analysis Sheets) for life skills. Here are three TAS documents that I have come up with.  I am not really sure if we will get to the point of having him master all these items, but I want him to at least be exposed to doing these activities. Some of these ideas come from Barbara Shelton (the author of the book) and others are mine.  I would highly recommend getting her book.  It really helped me figure out how to go about planning for high school!  You can see my review here.




Housework TAS

Home and Car Maintenance TAS

Cooking TAS

No comments: