Gratitude and Grace

Monday, January 17, 2011



God is showing me that grace and gratitude go together. When God bestows His grace (unmerited favor) our response should be one of gratitude.

{1,176-1,192}

*The awesome opportunity to mentor others

*The opportunity to work

*Bible memorization that is finally coming together...I am making progress

*A birthday boy (Noah turned 10!)

*Another birthday party done and over with...I always breathe a sigh of relief!

*Friends that reach out

*Enough food

*Finding great recipes to share

*God's grace showing up when we least expect it

*Memory foam pillows

*Toothpaste!  What did we do before toothpaste?!

*Baskets to keep things organized

*Computers

*Spanish lessons that go well

*My day planner that I can't live without

*Falafel and Tzatziki sauce

*Friends for my boys.  God has so richly blessed them this year with great friends.  It is something that I have been praying for for a long time.



No comments: