You Changed My Life by Max Lucado

Thursday, September 9, 2010


I just received You Changed My Life by Max Lucado from Book Sneeze.  I immediately sat down to read it.  This is a gift book with the first page having space for you to write to someone about how he/she changed your life. The rest of the book (over 180 pages worth) are the writings of Max Lucado...a collection of stories that will warm your heart. There are 8 mini chapters entitled...
Changed by...
Love
Kindness
Commitment
Compassion
Hope
Courage
Wisdom
Friendship

Many of the stories brought tears to my eyes.  The overriding theme is of those that give their lives for others or go out of their way to make someone feel special.  What an awesome gift book to give to someone that has meant so much in your life!

Here is the link to read more about the book.

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it. I am not required to give a positive review. All my opinions are my own.



No comments: