Gifts from Above

Monday, September 13, 2010

holy experience
 
God showers us with blessings and sometimes we miss them.  This is my effort to see them all!
 
831. The opportunity to be a part of a grief group.  I so need this, but somethings have been getting in the way. God just cleared that path.
832. Exercise...yes, exercise!  Helps me deal with the anxiety and depression that I suffer from.
833. Quiet, rainy afternoons
834. Flowers still blooming even though fall is upon us.
835. Soothing music
836. Time to read Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
837. Much needed sleep
838. A healthy family
839. The ability to praise God
840. Being able to use one of the pumpkins I grew for one of Noah's science projects.
 





841. Breakfast for dinner
842. The end of an allergy attack
843. That His love never fails even when we do and other do.
844. Time spent with the boy homeschooling them.
845. Helping my "movie star" husband get ready for his role!
846. Getting some Sunday school lessons written this past week.
847. Healing of a relationship
848. God's healing touch on my heart
849. Unexpected flowers from a friend
 


850. Friday afternoon nap!
851. Rhubarb in the freezer.
852. Blog makeover coming soon!
853. Sunny Septemeber days (a rarity here).
854. Falafel
855. Rhubarb given to me by a friend...tons in the freezer now!


No comments: