Summer is here!

Monday, May 24, 2010

holy experience


Each week I continue my list of things to be thankful for.  If you would like to start a list like this click the button above to learn more.

566. Summer is here!
567. A very full week last week of activities.
568. Smoothies!
569. VBS starts today for our church.
570. Volunteer opportunities for Zach.
571. All the gardening that I have been able to do.
572. Gonna try to grow pumpkins this year!
573. Camp-out for the kids and youth at our church.
574. Warm, sunny days.
575. Sun-kissed faces.
576. Great read alouds for the kids.
577. Tired puppies!
578. Dirt!  Without it there would be no garden!
579. A great book that a friend loaned me.
580. Early morning walk with a friend.
581. Computers that make life easier.
582. Tired, aching body from lots of exercise.
583. Flowers sprouting!
584. School being done...a break!
585. Trips to the local greenhouses.

2 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Aching from exercise is always a good reason to be aching. I need to do more of that...well you can't do more of nothing. I need to start exercising :)

Angel said...

Love your thankful list!! Being a homeschool mom too, I am always thankful for the summer and ther break but then again I am always thankful when we start back!! Love and Blessings to you