Our Daily Schedule

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tristan described her homeschool schedule and wanted others to share. Here is ours.

6am-I wake up and exercise.
7:30am-We eat breakfast and then the kids do chores. I get ready for the day.
8:15-Tim leaves for work and we start school.
8:30-9:30 We do Bible, memorization, and history or science (depending on the day). Zach then goes off to read and I work with Noah one on one doing his unit studies. We take a break until 10.
10am-Back to work trying to finish what is left (language arts, math, Spanish, typing). We have a small break during this time.
11:30-Lunch
12-1 Finish with piano, Zach's writing.
1pm-I am normally giving Spanish lessons to other students at this time (in my home). This happens Tues-Thurs. Monday afternoons we have TaeKwon-do and piano lessons. Fridays we do art lessons with another homeschool family.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Neat! I can't imagine what life will be like when I have more than one "officially" homeschooling!

Piano is something I would love to start with my kids. We even have an old piano I plunk around on. It just hasn't happened yet.