Adagio Tea

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A friend of mine gave me an IngenuiTEA teapot from Adagio this year. I am absolutely loving this teapot and the loose leaf teas that she bought for me. She sent me a starter set of flavored teas: vanilla, strawberry, mango, and oriental spice. The oriental spice is perfect for Chai tea...I just added milk and a little sugar to the tea. I have also ordered some more flavors: coconut, cream, and their Valentine's flavor. Can't wait to try them! I have never really done loose leaf tea before, but the flavor is so much better than using tea bags. The teapot is cool because you just set it over a cup and there is a mechanism that releases the tea into the cup! Check out their website to see how it works! Also, if you decide to order from them...contact me and I can get you a $5 gift certificate. www.adagio.com

No comments: