Long Lost Friend Found

Sunday, November 30, 2008


When I was about a year old, I received a red and white stuffed puppy for Valentine's Day. I kept it during my childhood and teen years. Well, I thought that puppy was gone for good since I haven't seen him in ages. A few weeks ago, the boys were asking me what my favorite toys were and I was telling them how I adored that puppy, but didn't know where he had "run off to". Well, on Black Friday, Tim was hiding the boys' Christmas gifts and guess what he found! My Valentine's day puppy!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! What a sweet little gift from God, just in time for your birthday. :) I'm also glad you took a picture of you with it now. Precious!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet. :) BTW, I'm digging the yellow rug in front of the new stereo in your original picture. LOL Ahh, the 70's, may we never go back to those hideous colors. LOL