Teaching Spanish in Your Homeschool

Friday, July 24, 2015


Are you a homeschool mom that wants to introduce your kids to Spanish? Are you unsure where to start or how to go about it? For about two decades I have taught my own sons Spanish in our home and other homeschoolers. I started out as a high school Spanish teacher in the early nineties, but came home in 2001 to be with my boys. A few years after that I started an in-home business teaching other homeschool kids the language.

In 2013, I started the blog, Debbie's Spanish Learning, to collect all my resources and ideas for teaching the language to young kids. So if you are looking to teach Spanish in your home I would love to share with you all the resources available to you on my blog. Here is a quick look at some of the ideas you can use as you introduce Spanish to your children...

Join me over at Paradise Praises to see all the resources available to you if you would like to introduce Spanish to your kids.


No comments: