Hope and Healing {A New Series}

Monday, August 25, 2014



If you have read my blog for any amount of time or even if you have stopped by randomly a few times, I am sure you have noticed the plethora of posts on hurt, forgiveness, healing, etc. It has been a running theme in my life. Relational hurt has driven me to God, grown my faith, and strengthened my spirit. Starting in September, I will be posting (some of them will be re-posts) ideas on healing from the hurts that haunt us. It has been my prayer over the last few months that what I have endured would help others...that my pain would have a purpose in blessings those around me. So please come join me every Thursday and Friday starting September 4th. There will be posts on forgiveness, resources to help you heal, and encouragement to move past what you will never get over. Please know that if you comment on one of my posts during this time I will make a commitment to pray for you. Healing is a long, hard job {I should know!}, and it would be my privilege to lift you up to the Great Physician.

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5


No comments: