Max on Life by Max Lucado

Monday, April 18, 2011


Sometimes we have questions about life.  We know that we can go to God's Word to get the answers.  Max Lucado is one of my favorite authors and his newest book just came out, Max on Life.  Max uses God's Word and wisdom to answer the tough questions of life. The book is broken up into several categories:
Hope
Hurt
Help
Him/her
Home
Haves/Have Nots
Hereafter

Each page has a question with Max's answer (in which he uses a lot of scripture to get his answers). The back of the book has a topical and scripture index. I found this book to be informative, helpful, and a great reference tool for the issues of life.

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.

No comments: