Voices of the Faithful by Beth Moore

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


I love missionary stories! Now there is a devotional full of them.  Voices of the Faithful is a devotional book for every day of the year that gives a verse, a story from a missionary, and a short prayer. Each month has a theme such as grace, prayer, God's character, compassion, and Christmas around the world.  Beth Moore has written the book's introduction and an introduction for each month's theme.

I loved this devotional simply because its focus is different from others.  Every story is from overseas.  They contain excitement, miracles, and the power of God shining through in the lives and work of the missionaries. I was inspired by the stories of how God can work in our lives. If you are looking for a devotional that has a slightly different focus, this would be a great choice!

Thomas Nelson has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.  I am not required to give a positive review.  All my opinions are my own.



No comments: