The Stronghold of my Life

Sunday, November 21, 2010

holy experience
 
I am memorizing Psalms 27 right now..."The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
 
Here are the blessings that "the Stronghold of my Life" gave to me this week...
 
#1, 029-1,043
 
Cold days...a perfect excuse to stay at home!
 
Advent that is coming soon
 
Wonderful history lessons with the boys
 
Having the resources to do shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child
 
A free turkey from the grocery store
 
A friend giving me a great recipe for coconut cream pie
 
Learning that I have influenced others to read the Bible in 90 Days
 
The ability to fix a Thanksgiving meal
 
The coziness of Christmas that is coming soon
 
That God would become man
 
That God would suffer and die for those that don't deserve it (all of us!)
 
These books that are coming out soon: One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are and Amon's Adventure: A Family Story for Easter
 
Great recipes for our Thanksgiving meal 
 
For Dad's turkey picture that always makes me laugh...wouldn't want to meet up with him (the bird, not the dad!) in a dark alley...look at his "evil eye"! LOL


 


No comments: