Curriculum for Sale

Monday, October 18, 2010

I am cleaning out my shelves of curriculum.  I have several items for sale.  All are gently used.  I will accept Paypal for payment.  If you are interested in any of these items please leave me a comment with a way to contact you.  NOTE: All prices include media mail shipping. Since I am in Alaska shipping takes 3 to 5 weeks.

*Math-U-See Gamma Teacher's Manual and DVD.  This is the older version of these items, but they work with the newer student books.  $20 (retails new $40)

*Discover 4 Yourself for kids! Abraham-God's Brave Explorer  $7














*Remembering God's Awesome Acts by Susan Mortimer  $25   (It retails new for $35).

*Caught 'Ya: Grammar with a Giggle $10














*Apologia: Exploring Creation with Botany $20 (retails new for $39)















No comments: