Pages

▼

Monday, January 17, 2011

Gratitude and Grace



God is showing me that grace and gratitude go together. When God bestows His grace (unmerited favor) our response should be one of gratitude.

{1,176-1,192}

*The awesome opportunity to mentor others

*The opportunity to work

*Bible memorization that is finally coming together...I am making progress

*A birthday boy (Noah turned 10!)

*Another birthday party done and over with...I always breathe a sigh of relief!

*Friends that reach out

*Enough food

*Finding great recipes to share

*God's grace showing up when we least expect it

*Memory foam pillows

*Toothpaste!  What did we do before toothpaste?!

*Baskets to keep things organized

*Computers

*Spanish lessons that go well

*My day planner that I can't live without

*Falafel and Tzatziki sauce

*Friends for my boys.  God has so richly blessed them this year with great friends.  It is something that I have been praying for for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment